Freedom’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 11, 2020
Your Support is Requested: Freedom’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
|As you are aware, the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an important global health issue.
To ensure a safe workplace for our employees, customers, and third-party personnel, we have issued guidance in a number of areas. The following guidance applies to all third-party suppliers who provide onsite services from, or have access to, Freedom facilities.
• All international business travel should be suspended.
• In addition, if any third-party resource on Freedom’s premises has visited, had a layover in, or returned from one of the countries listed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the last month (https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/)– whether for personal or business reasons – or has had extended close contact with an individual (e.g., a household/family member) who has taken such travel, Freedom must be notified prior to their returning to work at any Freedom facility. At Freedom’s discretion, this resource may not be allowed access to Freedom’s facilities for a period of up to two weeks.
• All in-person meetings (including conferences) where attendance exceeds 10 people should be cancelled or postponed. Instead, Freedom is requesting use of video and audio-conferencing technologies as an alternative.
• If a third-party resource feels that they may have come in contact with an infected person, or if they feel ill with cold/flu-like symptoms, they should contact their healthcare provider immediately and notify their primary contact at Freedom prior to their return to the office. They may also be subject to the two-week period noted above.
• Only essential third-party supplier personnel on an active assignment, requiring physical onsite presence to perform their function, should attend in-person meetings with prior Executive approval from Freedom.
Your cooperation and partnership is appreciated. Please share this information with any personnel who work at or visit a Freedom location.
If you have any questions regarding this guidance or feel that your organization is not able to follow it, please contact us at: [email protected]
Freedom is one of the largest privately-held direct mail companies in the United States with five manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America. Specializing in the production of loyalty & acquisition direct mail programs, Freedom offers “inline” & “offline” traditional and 4-color fully-variable digital printing, in-house lettershop, extensive laser & inkjet personalization capabilities, mailing services, in-house commingling, logistics, and multi-channel marketing solutions supported by a proprietary client interface & campaign management technology platform.