Campus 4 – Aurora, IL
Careers and Open Positions
Mail Sorters work at the end of the line collecting finished mail pieces and placing them neatly in mail trays. Completed trays are put into sleeves and stacked on pallets.
In this position, you will:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Meet production goals
- Monitor the quality of work being produced
- Keep mail in order as it comes off the line
- Ensure that mail trays are properly labeled/numbered and kept in order
- Must be able to read the small print and keep numbers in sequence
- Able to communicate well with other employees
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Experience and Education:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
This full-time position includes multiple benefits as well.
Don’t have the level of experience we’re looking for? We also offer a Press Operator training program!